“CEO Straight Talk:
Leadership and Culture"
Mon, Feb 22, 2016
Uncover the inside story from CEO Coaches who facilitate confidential peer advisory groups as part of Vistage International.*
CEO Advisory Panel:
- Jack Gelman - Advisor to CEO's of mid-size companies on business transformation, team alignment and trust-based management
- Declan Maguire - Trusted Advisor to Business Owners and CEOs with 35 years' experience in facilitation and marketing, and deep expertise in leadership development and problem solving
- Michelle Stronz - Former industrial development CEO and global entrepreneur who has served leaders in the US and around the world.
Moderator: John Weidner,
Managing Partner, Cornell Global LLC
Have you ever wondered what goes on in the minds of a CEO? What keeps that CEO up at night?
Often the focus of the CEO is on the leadership and culture in their organizations!
Come and listen to a panel of CEO coaches discuss their experiences, insights, and approach as they facilitate CEO peer advisory groups and provide individual coaching to the group members.
Our evening's panel works with over 50 local CEOs.
*Each panel member is a Vistage Chair. Vistage International organizes and supports confidential CEO peer advisory groups. Each Vistage peer advisory group is designed to enable members to help each other improve their businesses and their lives. To learn more about Vistage International go to www.vistage.com
Please join us for this lively and informative discussion with Vistage Chairs who have close working relationship with multiple CEOs as they discuss:
- Why CEOs think that Leadership and culture are two of the most important issues they face
- How they help CEOs become aware of issues and develop ways to grapple with their companies' leadership and culture issues
You won't want to miss this timely and topical discussion!
FREE WEBCAST OPTION
If you cannot attend the meeting in person, this link will let you view the meeting live from the Norwalk Inn!
To see our live webcast, copy and paste the link to open the sign-in page.
If you are not already registered, click "Sign Up" to create an account.
Password to access the live webcast is atdscc2015.
To view the archived meetings any time, click on the following link:
The live webcast and archived meetings are delivered by Discover Video.