Our SIG's Wiki link and instructions on how to join the online session, where you can contribute your thoughts, will be emailed soon.
This will allow us to prepare and help you drive the agenda of the session.
Agenda items are:
* How is learning online different than learning in a physical classroom?
* What is the role of Instructional Design in preparing online training?
* What are the key design principles for delivering an effective on-line program?
* What have you experienced - what worked, what didn't?
* What resources are available for further development?